Sunday, November 30, 2008

MPM


It's back to a normal week of meal planning and preparation. Something tells me the next few weeks are going to be pretty busy with one thing or the other going on.

My hubs has recently complained that I haven't cooked anything "normal" in awhile. He's all about a simple dinner that does not contain some crazy concoction casserole. Hopefully this week will be more "normal" for him.

Monday- Chicken Fettuccine salad and french bread.

Tuesday- Meatloaf, scalloped potatoes and green beans

Wednesday- Fried Rice

Thursday- Leftovers or Fried Catfish

Friday- I'm getting gussied up and going out with hubby to his office Christmas party.

Check out OrgJunkie for more great menu ideas and recipes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! That is why I have continued with the MPM! Because my dh MUST have "normal" meals! LOL

A "normal" meal must include mashed potatoes and meat and another veggie, usually green beans or corn.

I was trying to put different veggies on today and he was being most discouraging ;) hahaha

Stats

Blog Archive