Saturday, October 11, 2008

Olive Kids Drawer Knobs Review


I recently received the Olive Kids drawer knobs to check out. I was really excited to get them, as Gameboy's drawer knobs were getting loose and one was completely gone.

I was really impressed with the hand painted quality of these knobs. The knobs are made of a heavy duty ceramic, these aren't your cheapie knobs. These knobs are made to last. This is the set I got and just love. I hope to add to the theme soon.

Olive Kids not only has drawer knobs, they have a huge selection of children's bedroom accessories. They just about have any kind of kid theme you could think of and I don't mean commercialized themes. The "non-commercialization" is what I love about Olive Kids, along with the quality workmanship. I could browse their site for hours. They are constantly adding new items and have a wide price range depending on what your looking for.
Check out Olive Kids to find the perfect something to add that special touch to any kid's bedroom.

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive