Saturday, October 11, 2008

This Just In..

We're sitting here watching Madagascar, (I finally convinced them we do actually have other DVD's than Ratatouille and Fox and The Hound 2) when the scene comes on where the zoo animals land on Madagascar and Marty and Alex reunite. They are running toward each other with the Chariots of Fire theme song on.

Wonderboy quips "That song is from Chariots of Fire!"

No one in this house has ever watched Chariots of Fire. The hubs and I looked at each other in the typical how the heck did he know that way.
He then says he heard it in Mrs. Wilson's class and that it's about a race. OOk..thanks Mrs. Wilson. I didn't realize 8 year olds would be interested in a movie that's twenty plus years old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids love old movies :)

I love your new decor ;)

Stats

Blog Archive