Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dear New BFF Heather

Dear Heather,
Thank you so much for your letter. It's not every day that I get a love letter, especially one that is awarding me the gift of great music. Who knew that the random number generator would hear my plea for the CD?
I really hope that when I e-mailed you back my choice for the gift card; that you haven't decided our relationship is so over. I would be crushed.
I would like to explain my reasoning; other than the lame one I gave of -I already have most of the songs. If I didn't have most of the songs, wouldn't that mean I wasn't a true fan? Wouldn't you question my fan authenticity?
My hope for choosing the card was to hopefully find a NKOTB t-shirt on Amazon for my future date concert viewing. I must show my true fan loyalty you know. Sadly I'm not sure one is to be found on the Amazon and my choice of the gift card may have been unwise. Not that I wouldn't put it to great use, like say on a book or possibly to help contribute to my hubby's birthday this Friday.
Anyways I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being the first one to tell me back in March that NKOTB was getting back together. Thank you for letting me know when they were going to appear on the Today Show. I would have been in the total dark about the whole thing. My date with the boys would never come to be. Oh the disdain I would feel. My dream of finally meeting them is all because of you.

Your NKOTB BFF,

Jean

P.S. I am willing to share the boys with you. I admit that I'm jealous that you get to have them first (not to mention the day before my birthday) but that's ok, because I know their saving the best for last. :)

2 comments:

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

i'm ROLLING!!!!! :D

THe gift card is fine. :D

I'll get it ordered and to you.. :D

Anonymous said...

Jeanie! Have I mentioned you make me laugh!? roflol! :)

Stats

Blog Archive