Wednesday, January 2, 2008

..These are a few of my favorite things

Tiany is having a little blogaversary/meme party. She's asked us to tell her some of our favorite things. Here it goes in no particular order.

~ I love my cozy jammies, I really could just live in them.

~ My Ryka shoes, I think their the best tennis shoes I've ever had.

~ My Anne of Green Gables book set.

~ My Wii, ya'll probably kind of figured that out.

~ An occasional StarBucks splurge

~ Bare Minerals make up

~ Philosophy Skin Care

~ I forgot to add my Chi hair straightener. My hair is so fine and goes limp and lifeless in no time. I'd be a drowned looking rat with out my Chi.

I really could go on and on. Instead check out Tiany's meme party and maybe win some of her favorite things.

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive