Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bless Their Hearts..

I don't know what it is about a BCS Bowl game, but my beloved Sooners just cannot get their act together. I know my dad is just fuming. He's probably already gone to bed with a raging headache. He gets really riled up whether their winning or losing.
It's just sickening, their behind 20-7 and have had enough penalties to last a life time.
I don't even know if I can watch the second half, it's gonna be another Idaho game like last year.
I just had to vent my frustration about this.
As my father would be saying "Come on Offense!"

3 comments:

Stacey said...

i know, that is why i refuse to get worked up over a game ;)

this is the second year my dad has traveled to the game and i think he should start saving his gas money!

Anonymous said...

With ties to OK, I rooted for them last night, but I guess my cheers just weren't enough. Sorry. I tried.

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

Hey Jean! Remember that Honesty Contest I had awhile back that you won? Well, I'm having another one! Here is the link: http://methemama.blogspot.com/2007/12/contest-time-with-prizes.html
Thought you might want to enter again, seeing as you are the luckiest woman on the face of the planet! ;)

Stats

Blog Archive