Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wish Me Luck

Remember when I promised I wouldn't say any more about FF? Yeah well you didn't notice that I had my fingers crossed behind my back.
I'm about to leave for the draft-to pick my players. This means I get to drive 45 minutes to the firehouse in small town Texas, with a bunch of redneck guys who thinks their trash talk scares a little lady like me. They should know better by now that it only encourages me more. I of course will be the only girl for the first session, that's how I become an easy target. I think after 5 years of playing I have earned their respect. Some how I got snuckered into staying for the second session to draft for the husband. I think I got the better end of the deal, since he will have to watch the kids all day. Should be fun wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Maybe you can find a babysitter and make it a date ;)

Stats

Blog Archive