Monday, May 21, 2007

MPM



It's another Monday and time for the weekly menu. Last week I didn't stay well on course as it was hubby and I's anniversary so we splurged and ate out and then he was out of town so the boys and I had plenty of leftovers to eat on.

Sunday- Yummy Potroast- I got a new crock pot that looks pretty cool that I can't wait to try out. It has a digital meat thermometer attached to the lid.

Monday- If there's leftover pot roast we'll eat that or sloppy joes.

Tuesday- Chicken and rice packets

Wednesday- Soft tacos


Thursday- Baked Potato bar and maybe a steak for the hubby

Friday- Either out to eat or grilled cheese sandwiches and veggie soup

3 comments:

Sherry said...

The baked potato bar is a good idea! Thanks :-)
http://quickandeasydinnerrecipes.blogspot.com/2007/05/menu-plan-monday.html

Anonymous said...

I love your menu for this week!!

AnnaLiza said...

yes to sloppy joe's! one of my favorite restaurants is Tommy Burger here in Cali (http://www.originaltommys.com/)

Stats

Blog Archive