Monday, May 21, 2007

MPM



It's another Monday and time for the weekly menu. Last week I didn't stay well on course as it was hubby and I's anniversary so we splurged and ate out and then he was out of town so the boys and I had plenty of leftovers to eat on.

Sunday- Yummy Potroast- I got a new crock pot that looks pretty cool that I can't wait to try out. It has a digital meat thermometer attached to the lid.

Monday- If there's leftover pot roast we'll eat that or sloppy joes.

Tuesday- Chicken and rice packets

Wednesday- Soft tacos


Thursday- Baked Potato bar and maybe a steak for the hubby

Friday- Either out to eat or grilled cheese sandwiches and veggie soup

4 comments:

Sherry said...

The baked potato bar is a good idea! Thanks :-)
http://quickandeasydinnerrecipes.blogspot.com/2007/05/menu-plan-monday.html

tegdirb92 said...

I love your menu for this week!!

annie said...

Your menu looks delicious.
Happy Monday!

annie
My Life as Annie!

AnnaLiza said...

yes to sloppy joe's! one of my favorite restaurants is Tommy Burger here in Cali (http://www.originaltommys.com/)

Stats

Blog Archive