Saturday, April 28, 2007

MPM


The weeks are just flying by so quickly and its time to plan out the menu for the week. I usually do my plan on Saturday since that is grocery day.
This week the hubby will be out of town so the planning will be a little more geared to what I like. :) He's the pickiest loves to eat kind of man I've ever seen.

Sunday-The yummy roast recipe thats been going around..I just have to find it.

Monday- Beef Enchalidas

Tuesday- Hot Dogs

Wednesday- Chicken Green Bean Casserole ( I didn't get to this last week.)

Thursday- Meat Loaf and baked potatoes

Friday- Left overs or sandwiches

Saturday- Out to eat

4 comments:

The Estrogen Files said...

Man, I'm totally THERE for this week's menu! Looks yummy.

Joyful Days said...

We eat different if the hubs is away too. Looks like a good week.

Jennifer said...

Funny, when my hubby is not here, I try not to cook at all! (unless it's something fast and easy!) Your menu looks good!

A Juggling Mum said...

Your menu looks great, Have a great week!

Rachel xxx

http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com

Stats

Blog Archive