Friday, April 27, 2007

Grin and bare it

If you haven't noticed I am all about a contest and will pretty much do what ever I need to do to enter. Plus its all in fun and you get to visit new blogs.
This contest at adventuresinbabywearing is to post a picture of you with out makeup. Thats pretty easy I don't wear a lot of make up, in fact Ive been "made over" once at work due to my lack there of of it. Anyways Im not wearing make up now and at work-its Friday so things are a little more casual.
This pic was actually taken by my 2 year old. He insisted that he take my picture. He did pretty good in my opinion!

9 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

Your 2-year old took a great shot! :) Thanks for sharing.

Lori

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Yes- impressive photo! Thank you for playing along! I am hearing from many moms that no-makeup is actually routine!!!

Steph

Unknown said...

That's a great picture by someone of any age, but especially by a 2 year old!

You look great. :-)

Shawna said...

He did a great job! Great pic of you!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

That's a great picture! What a sweet little guy you have there!

Anonymous said...

I think your 2 year old has a future as a photographer! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Seriously, your two year old might have found his knack, that is awesome!

Michelle said...

Wow, that's a great picture your 2yo took!

AnnaLiza said...

GREAT JOB!!! hahaha, your 2yr old took a pretty picture of a pretty person!

Stats

Blog Archive