Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday 13- Favorite Facebook Apps & Groups

If you would have told me this time last year that I would be a Facebook junkie, I'd say psshaw it can't possibly be the same as that space that is mine. Now I'm hooked and I haven't even logged into that other place in months.
Because I have nothing better to talk about I figure why not mention my favorite Facebook apps. Cause I know your dying to know.
Oh and thank you Facebook for re considering your latest policies about what's yours and what's mine.

1. The Flair- I don't know what it is but I could sit and browse through the latest flair for hours..maybe not hours but for quite a long time. I love to be sent flair. Sadly I send flair to myself more than anything. I'm not sure what that says about me.

2. Willy's Sweet Shop. For some reason my friends seem to overwhelm me with the sweet shop goodies. Who doesn't like to receive chocolate and candy, when it's calorie free?

3. Path Words- I have a love hate relationship with Path Words. I'm not that great at it, but gosh dang it, I have to beat my top score of 610 and move up in the ranks sometime this century. So far I haven't even come close.

4. Gotta mention Super Poke.

5. Classic OKC stuff- It's been fun getting random icons of OKC as gifts.

6. Of course those sweet peeps who send me Twilight gifts rock.

7. I love the Blue Cove fish.

8 Dr Pepper Group- I don't think I need say anything else.

9. I like the People You May Know feature but I'm always hesitant to actually friend some of them. Just because I know them, doesn't mean I know them. You know?

10. I just started the Farm Town app. I like it better than the zombie wars, snow man armies and all those that you have to recruit people to be part of you minion. I'm just not a leader kind of gal. I don't like to bug people to follow my cult.

11. Passive Aggressive group. If you haven't seen their blog it's basically like Post Secret but it has people who have written passive aggressive notes to get a point across in e-mail or in a form of a note. They are hilarious.

12. Scramble is one of my favorite games. I actually like it more than Path Words. Maybe because I'm better at it but in reality not really.

13. I am a sucker for good causes. Feeding kids in Africa or breast cancer awareness. If all I have to do is play with their app and send some stuff to people, and someone will send money to help, than I'm all for it.

If you want to friend me on Facebook shoot me an e-mail...I'm sure you have it. :)

Thursday 13 right here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently obsessed with PackRat, GeoChallenge and Mini Golf Party - love all the word games :)

Anonymous said...

That was all Greek for me. I'm going to have to take the time and get on facebook. I figured I would get on there and not have a clue what to do! :) Glen loves it.

Stats

Blog Archive