This is a total knock off of Oprah's favorite things. I only wish I could give away all my faithful readers my favorite things. Maybe someday when I win the lottery. HA!
I also want to say that I am the plainest plainest Jane there is and am not a pamper me products, spend lots of money on me kind of gal. So what little I do have I love and am grateful for and I probably got it dirt cheap.
1. My home pedicure kits. I've won both of my kits in giveaways. Could be why I love them so. This may come to a shock to some of you, but I have never had an actual pedicure done. I've only done them on my own. I'm sure I'm missing out on the awesomeness that is someone else pampering your feet. I just can't see myself going to one alone. I'm weird that way.
2. My Nic's Sticks nail polish. This thing is awesome and the only way I will paint my toe nails now. Oprah even mentioned it on her show once. I was thrilled to know that I actually owned something Oprah mentioned. .
3. I was digging through my lotions to see what I have left. Don't you guys get like a mountain of bathing lotion stuff from that B&B place for gifts? Don't get me wrong I love it, it just always seems like the easy go to gift along with the gift card. As I was saying, I found Japanese Cherry from the BB place and Yum love it. It's my new fave scent now. Is it wrong that I'm just now opening a lotion that was given to me last Christmas? It's probably discontinued now.
4. My new hand held mixer that has a stand. This is the closest I'm going to get to an actual expensive mixer and I love it. Maybe it's because my other hand mixers were 20 plus years old and on their last leg. Hence why I had to get a new one as I burned both of the old ones out.
5. My camera is of course my constant companion. Though it is bulky and somewhat complex I love it.
6. My laptop is also my other constant companion. This was the hubs laptop before big Bertha died and at first I detested this one. Not sure why, maybe because it didn't have several years worth of pictures on it. It's light, compact, and we seem to get along.
7. If we're going all techie here, than I have to mention the Wii. It was a birthday present to myself and though the boys took over for the most part, I still consider it mine.
8. I love Philosophy beauty products. I've only gotten a couple of items, all from that place on TV where you can shop at home. (I am a junkie and its the only time I can really "shop" and splurge for me and not have to drag a bunch of boys along plus I can watch it live online.) Hope In a Jar so far is my fave. I only dream of having more.
9. I also love my Philosophy Kiss Me lip balm.
10. Vic's Secret undies. There's just something about them that I love. Maybe it's because they don't ride up. Another thing I must mention is a bra that fits. It makes all the difference in the world.
11. My Jersey cotton sheets which I also got from that channel that is all shopping all the time. Love those sheets. If I can't afford luxury than give me comfy and cheap.
12. My mini mp3 player. Hubs let me have an early Christmas present while we were out on Black Friday. It's not the pod variety but it's a tiny 4gig mp3 player and I love it and it was only $40 bucks. 1gig of the pod variety was almost $80.00 I just couldn't see spending that much when I got something just as good that holds 4 times as much.
13. My new dressy sandal shoes. I got them theoretically free and their adorable. We spent mucho dinero at Kohls on Friday and they were doing the Kohls bucks when you spend so much they give you so much back in Kohls dollars. The kicker was you couldn't spend it on that trip, you had to come back. So this week I searched our good sized town neighbor and found Kohls which makes me happy cause this momma really needs her Kohls, it too is one of my favorite things.