Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've Come To A Consensus.

I've come to the consensus that us girls cannot make up our minds. I of course am talking about the Christmas photo card. I think every single one of you started off by saying I like such and such...but I also like such and such.
I appreciate the help. I think. If anything it just made me that more indecisive.

I have decided to go ahead with the cowboys. I agree with you guys, that I think it brings out the most of their personality and they are overall "better quality" photos. I think it will look really cute in a darker background card that of which I've already picked out. The cowboys were actually my initial pick overall, I guess I just needed validation.
Because you guys are the best of the best of the Internets and helped me come to my conclusion; those who commented will get a real live in the mail Christmas card from me. That is if you want one. No pressure if you don't. Just shoot me an e-mail with your address.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved the cowboys one - I think it will look really cute!

Stats

Blog Archive