I'm up way past my bedtime and have something on my mind..that I can't or don't want to blog about right now. I need to think about something else and that something else, is my love for the Dollar Tree.
1. They really have cute Christmas decor. (At least mine in New Town Tx does) I could do a whole new Christmas theme for around $10 bucks. Not that I would, but I could.
2. Love their plethora of wrapping paper and gift bags. Christmas and Non- Christmas. They are just as cute, if not cuter than that $2.99 bag at Wally World.
3. That I felt right at home with my other SAHM sisters toting their non school aged children around, on a Wednesday, in the middle of the day. I was shocked how busy it was.
4. Their school supply/craft aisle sends my heart all a flutter.
5. I can easily guesstimate and budget how much I've spent by simply counting the number of items in my basket. Around 17-18 items will be about 20 bucks..you gotta count the tax. If I had that many items in Wally World it would be about 40. We won't talk about Tar Jay, cause I love me some Tar Jay and can easily go crazy in there, but 20 items would be almost a grocery bill.
6. I can splurge on something that I would never ever buy and not feel too guilty or silly about buying it.
7. Christmas reindeer antlers for your dog. See response above.
8. That I can giggle out loud while shopping and not feel bad, because Rhinestone Cowboy is playing through out the store.
9. It amazes me that you can buy reading glasses for a buck. Do they really work?
10. They have perfect stocking stuffers and Christmas class party supply items and cute storage container items for baked goods for Christmas gifts. I could go on and on about the Christmas stuff.
11. I have a new reward incentive for Bossyboy. He has discovered this marvel that is the Dollar Tree.
12. When the lady checking me out asked if I had found everything I needed ok; I didn't have the heart to tell her that I didn't come really needing anything, though I did leave with a few bags of stuff. Obviously I felt I needed something.
13. Where else can I go and get a pajama (at least I'm assuming it's pajama) cami top that says Drama Queen in rhinestone lettering for a dollar, panties to if I wanted? These particular items were not in the budget today.