Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Should Be Cooking Dinner...

I should be cooking dinner but decided the random is more important. The random wins over dinner every time.

-Remember that bigger town that had the awesome Mall? They also have a awesome library. Now I'm having an affair with another town's library. I think it was the fact that it is 4 levels and has a huge children's section and mini theater for puppet shows and book clubs. Could have also been that I found their website first and was impressed.

-I took the boys up to the adult section and had them read their books while I browsed. Bossyboy got a tiny bit rowdy(for the library)..really he was really good for BB and the snooty librarian chastised me for his behavior. He barely was above a whisper and was two rows over from where I was, his brothers in full sight. This probably should be for another post for another time.

-We left shortly after the incident and I came home empty handed. The boys came loaded and next time I'll need to bring two tote bags.

-I'm really trying my best to get through Edward Sawtelle. I don't know what it is about it. I know it's a best seller and everyone (Oprah) loves it but I don't know how long I need to give it.

-I finally have convinced my dearest longtime friend S to read the blog. I think this Internet blogging stuff is a bit overwhelming for her, so I'm going have to tell her more about it in person. Everyone wave at S and make her feel at home.

-It never fails that I have some kind of crazy Meme of a post up when company comes.

-I'm off to cook something that is not on the meal plan. Figures.

4 comments:

Lawanda said...

HEy we got pizza yesterday. Definitely not in the meal plan! hehe

The library sounds rockin!!

HELLO "S"!!!!! *waves* Speak up! ;)

Jen said...

Hi "S"!! Don't worry, my IRL friends don't get the blogging thing either. I think they think I'm weird.

I haven't read Edward Sawtelle, but it sounds like one of those books that take way too much effort to actually enjoy. I've read a few of those books recently and I have to say that they just aren't worth it. Yes, they may be very well written, but if they aren't fun to read then what's the point!?

Jen E @ mommablogsalot said...

Hey "S"! Blogland is fun, I swear!

I haven't read Edward Sawtelle, but I have read books that were supposed to be amazing but I just couldn't read them. I try to give them 50 pages or so, unless they are really awful, then maybe a chapter or two.

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone. This is all very interesting! It's kind of fun to catch up and really entertaining to read!

Stats

Blog Archive