Friday, November 28, 2008

ABC ... 123... A Meme If You Please

Jen always has perfect timing when playing tag.

A : Attached or Single: A single being yes. I'm not a Siamese twin or anything.

B : Best Friend: The hubs of course or the dog depending on the day.

C : Cake or Pie: I'm a cake girl but I never turn down a good pie.

D : Day of Choice: Every day is about the same. It is nice to have the hubs around on Sat or Sunday though.

E : Essential Item: I'd have to go with my 'puter and camera..it's a toss up. I feel I can't have one with out the other. Like love and marriage.

F : Favorite Color: Purple has always been my fave color of choice. I'm not sure why, I just like it.

G : Greatest Accomplishment: 3 boys..what are the odds in that really? Are they pretty high, I'm guessing not.

H : Hometown: I've always wanted to know the definition of hometown. Does it mean the town you currently live in? The town you grew up in? The town you've lived most of your life in? Just curious.

I : Indulgences: food always comes to mind. A mini trip with out kids is always good too.

J : January or July: Mmmm...none are great choices for around here. January is pretty cold and I'm not a big fan of the cold. July is always hotter than blue blazes here. I'll go July as I know I'll just veg inside where it's cool.

K : Kids: I got 3, you need a boy or two?

L : Life is incomplete without: lots o little boys running around in their underoos.

M : Marriage: Is all about compromise. Give and take 100%

N : Number of Siblings: 1 sis.

O : Oranges or Apples: oranges for sure

P : Phobias or fears: Just being stuck somewhere and not getting out. Like the car totally dying in a very difficult place. Yeah I have issues.

Q : Quotes: “If things in life are coming your way, you must be in the wrong lane.”

R : Reason to Smile: the boys are playing vampires and one just stated; "You'd make a really good appetizer!"

S : Season: fall-for sure!

T : Tag Friends: Your It!

U : Unknown facts about me: I'm still in my pajamas and it's 9:02 PM..ssshhh don't let word like this get out.

V : Very favorite store(s): Tar Jay, The Dollar Tree, Kroger -I don't get out much.

W : Worst habit: procrastinating -agree with the Jens Worrying to much over nothing comes a close second.

X : X-ray or Ultrasound: Funny you should mention X-Ray, as I went to school to be an X-Ray tech. Had one semester left and had a baby instead.

Y : Your favorite food: I'm really not to particular as long as peas are not involved.

Z : Zodiac: Libra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

according to the wiktionary, hometown is : An individual’s place of birth, childhood home, or place of main residence

Which totally doesn't answer the question, at least not if you're me and there is a different answer for each of those questions haha

My car once broke down about 10 feet from the exit ramp (the one I'd been planning to take) on my way to work. I was not pleased - like it couldn't have waited 5 minutes and broken down in the parking lot?

Stats

Blog Archive