I don't know if it's because I lead such an un exciting life as a SAHM, but the post wagon is a bit empty. Therefore you get the random. You know you love the random just admit it.
1. I came this close to calling the water/sewage people about my trash issues. I thought for some reason that they completely skipped picking up my trash. I thought maybe it was because my lid was just slightly opened due to a full bin, and the trash gods deny such uncivilty. Come to find out I'm just losing my mind. The trash had been picked up. We're almost caught up now.
2. I love it when I pop in a chick movie like Pride and Prejudice, with no pressure for hubs to watch and he kinda likes it. He would probably rather die than admit he became slightly interested. When someone asks a million questions about the movie, you know their interested.
3. I've got dryer issues again. It's happened since the move. I guess I'll be getting a new dryer for Christmas. Hopefully I'm on Santa's good list. Dryer's aren't cheap you know.
4. The home pre-school thing with Bossyboy is going fairly well. I've got great Internet info, a little bit of naive creativity on my part, and a little patience. I feel a lot better than I did a few weeks ago. I may actually persuade myself that I can really pull this pre-school teacher fa cad off.
5. I have still yet to meet my neighbors. I don't know why this bothers me since I never really knew my neighbors in East Texas. I'm thinking it's because this neighborhood looks like the Beaver Cleaver neighborhood, where everyone is friendly and likes each other. I'm going to guess that it's not.
6. I'm looking forward to going through the neighborhood to trick or treat. I have some glimmer of hope that maybe I'll meet people that way.
7. I think the problem is we lucked out on getting neighbors that don't have kids or at least from what I can tell. There's no Halloween decor to trigger that hint. Had we lived two doors down we might have been better in luck.
8. You can probably guess that the decorated house two doors down will be our first stop.
9. I finally got my voters registration card in the mail. I was a bit paranoid that I may not be able to vote after all. I also got my brand spanking new license and would you believe that I have lost it in less than a week?!
10. No I will not discuss any political opinion about the election here. I'm the worst on this kind of stuff and I am sadly still on the fence.
11. The hubs got to have an office over night pow wow at the CEO's ranch in the most ironic place...East Texas. Can you imagine having a overnight pow wow at your bosses ranch? If you knew my former CEO you'd cringe. This kind of thing just did not happen ever. I would love to see The Office (show) do an episode on that. Awkward!
12. Home decor is not my forte. I have no clue what I'm doing, yet pretend that I do, kinda like the pre school thing. I ordered some vinyl lettering for the wall. Very cute stuff, but a SOB to put up. If you ever come to my house and see my crooked lettering please just smile, nod and walk away. I messed with it for over an hour. If I have to pick up another dot from the i off the floor again it will be to soon. I had no clue each letter had to be placed separately. I thought it would be one big sticker to slap on.
13. My husband thinks I have to much time on my hands...I told him about my little photo shoot with the boys and creating the little comic strip. I'm having a blast just soaking up all the little things I've missed from working. Who cares if I have to much time on my hands. One of these days this time will be lost forever.