Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Light Is On But Nobody's Home

Let us bow our heads and pray....

Lord,
We gather in your presence today to lay hands on our sick friend; Jean's laptop. The light is on, but nobody is home. Please send your IT angels to watch over poor laptop and help it to heal from it's ailments.
May you also send reassurance and strength to Jean, that her precious years and years worth of photos have not yet gone to the great photo developer in the sky and that they are just resting peacefully awaiting to be healed.
Let us send good blessings to her husband for unknowingly allowing her on his god machine with the awesome flat screen monitor while he is away. Please also give him the knowledge to be able to fix Jean's laptop and that it hopefully is only a ID10T error.
These things we ask in your name.
Amen

4 comments:

Krista said...

Oh dear. Most importantly let the pictures be resurrected!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I hope your pics are ok! (And you crack me up girl!)

Anonymous said...

:-) You kill me...
I'm laughing by OMG I hope your pics are alright..

I thank god for flickr

Jennifer said...

In the name of the father, son, and holy spirit. Amen.

Shall I pull out my rosary?

Stats

Blog Archive