Sunday, July 20, 2008

See I Do Tackle Tuesday..Just Not On Tuesdays

This is a post for those who always thought that I never did a Tackle It Tuesday.
Here's one small hint of what I've been doing the past few days. Not that it means anything or anything.

Just like the blog it's some random stuff that I'm getting rid of.

Time for my seasonal purge and reorganize of the boys room. Funny how it comes at such a convenient time.

I realize it doesn't look as bad as it could, but this stuff has just got to go.

Please look away from the black marker that is on the wall..that's another tackle for another day.

Break Time-Half way there. Anyone else's kids' think it's Christmas morning when all the old toys are being trashed or sorted for sale/goodwill and they suddenly break them out again? Some toys they probably haven't seen much less played with since Christmas.


All better, and ready just in case.

Needless to say; I'm going to be a busy girl tackling another 6 or so rooms..for just in case. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not sure what your "just in case" is, but the room looks FANTASTIC!! Great tackle (even if it isn't even Tuesday)!

Stats

Blog Archive