1. As most of you know Mr. Wonderboy was born a preemie at 28weeks pregnancy and weighed in at 2lbs10oz
2. He was on a respirator for a good 2 months, and then O2 for a good 9 months. They actually had to use methadone to keep him very sedated during the first month or so in the NICU.
3. He has had 3 medical helicopter trips to the hospital and countless ambulance/regular trips to Dallas.
4. At 4 months old he was placed on ECHMO which is a fancy term for a heart lung bypass machine.
5. He has always been able to memorize random facts like commercial slogans as young as 3. You could ask him any random product and he could tell you the slogan. When he was 3ish he used to be able to point to random vehicles in the parking lot and tell you what kind of car it was. Ford F150 was his favorite. He doesn't quite have that knack anymore, or he lost interest.
8. His hero t.v. personality is Tom Buserau (I have no idea how to spell it) the dude on Dancing With The Stars and AFV.
9. He is always making up random jokes, today's joke was: Why did the Pickle cross the road? He wanted to get his underwear. Underwear jokes are a hit in this house.
10. This summer he will probably need surgery on his eyes. He has one eye that crosses significantly and we've been putting off having it done.
11. This boy of mine was actually excited to watch the Oscars on Oscar night. He got his blanket and pillow and was in for the night of good Oscar watching fun. I don't even really watch the Oscars but did for him.
12. He actually does not really like to eat sweets candy or cake. I have yet to see this kid actually eat his birthday cake. Maybe one bite and that's about it. He's more of a meat and potatoes for dessert kind of guy.
13. He loves to imitate Shaggy from Scooby Doo. He's got the "run" down perfectly. Arms in front, knees high, running in one place. He also tries to like talk like him man.