Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Grass May or May Not Be Greener

The grass may or may not be greener but I'm sure gonna climb over the fence and take a look.
Well I've made my decision and it looks like I will be starting my new adventure on Monday. I'm really excited and anxious and nervous and all those things that new adventures bring. I expect new challenges and adventures and I'm ready for it.

There will be a few things to get used to like working more on weekends, but I would be only working one day and that would be half the day unless otherwise needed. I'll be doing this for a good 3 weeks straight. I think I can handle it. Another good that came out of my debate to stay or go was they said I'd get to stay at the same pay. Woot!

I have to say that I'm feeling the extra stress that goes along with what I'm doing now slowly melting away. I just hope new stresses don't come about with the new position (at least it will be a different stress).
The bossman was supportive and understanding. He even stated that he's instilled his methods of leadership in order for us to move on to bigger and better adventures. So no more guilt there. I know some good workers that will easily move up in rank. So no guilt knowing that I'm leaving him high dry.
Thanks everyone for the encouragement and support during my indecisiveness! I look forward to sharing with you my new adventure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you aren't stressing over it! I always feel that no matter what decisions you make, it will all be fine if you do not stress over them! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you decision maker you!

And good luck!

Deb said...

I'm glad that you feel good about the decision - I hope that everything works out! :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you were able to come to a decision you are happy with!

Have fun on your new adventure!

Chel said...

Good luck! May this new venture be challenging and rewarding!

Stats

Blog Archive