Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tag I'm It-Book Meme

Thank goodness for MeMe's when all you have are random things to say and nothing profound to post.
All that's running through my brain right now are the multiplication tables. Sigh! Gameboy is struggling with them and he's got to have them down pat in 30 seconds. Which 20 problems in 30 seconds seems a bit off. Anyways on to the meme!

MP my new blog buddy tagged me for the book meme. I've seen it around but hadn't done it yet. Now is a very good time. Of course there's rules that I never follow, it's the good girl gone bad syndrome.

1. Pick up the nearest book. (of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people

Peace Like A River By Leif Enger-I know your all growning, but it was this or a War of Warcraft book of my husbands. Yeah that one probably would have been really odd.
"If Marmee had begged Jo to go cut off her hair and sell it," Swede hypothesized, "I wonder how heroic a thing it would have been."
I didn't say anything. But I thought; Aw, crumb.

Now the tag part... I was never ever good at tag and would just let people tag me so I could be out. Needless to say go forth and be tagged.

1 comment:

MP said...

I don't think I've read that..do you recommend?

Stats

Blog Archive