Friday, February 1, 2008

Congrats To Gretchen

Congrats to Gretchen who is the Body Shop skin care winner.
I have already contacted her to get her prize sent. If by chance she can't carry out her duties as the Body Shop Skin Care Winner, another winner will be picked at some point.
You guys have some very good people taking care of you and there was quite some very good stories to go along with that comfort. It's always good to be loved isn't it?

Anyways I'm totally rambling, it's 5:30 in the morning and I'm not quite coherent enough to really make sense at all on what I'm saying, all I'm trying to say is congrats Gretchen!

5 comments:

ali said...

So sweet of you to give this away. :)

CONGRATS GRETCHEN! :D

**AA (mama x3, surrogate x1)**

Truth said...

Hey, I just noticed-a fellow guitar hero. You rock!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Gretchen :)

And 5:30 am? Sheesh. I love this black and pink look! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Gretchen. :)

Gretchen said...

I'm so totally excited!!! Blessings, and thanks!

gretchen

Stats

Blog Archive