Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blah!

Well as much as I totally hate to admit it, I think I'm ready to go back to work. If hubs reads this, I'll never hear the end of it. He's always convinced that I'd go completely nutso crazy if I didn't work. It really is a catch 22. Grrrr...

Anyways I've tried to keep myself somewhat occupied like wrestling with my sewing machine. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it's sewing nicely on the top but bunching up tons of thread on the bottom. Something tells me it's not supposed to do that. I know everything is threaded correctly and I've read the manual fifty times. Anyways I had to throw my lame attempt at making a baby bib away. Grrr...

I'm taking a small hiatus on the GH3. It seems that I'm to good for easy mode and am forced to do a face off with some red neck guitar dude, and well it's pretty freakin hard. This means I have to now practice on medium mode so I can beat this guy to get more songs. I might as well be starting all over from scratch. Grrr...

I think the hormones are going all crazy and I'm just in a funk, which is probably why I'm belly aching a lot. Grrr.....

***UPDATED***
Sorry for being so well pissy..ya'll know how it goes.
I did in fact have my faith in GH3 restored! We went to the big box electronic store today and hubs told me I should put on a little concert, you know for all of God and big electronics store to see and somehow under sober conditions, I decided to do it. Yes I jammed it out right there in the middle of big box electronics store. I drew a small (un)impressed crowd and well there ya go. I did it. I was sweating like a pig and yes for some odd reason nervous, but I did fine.
I then came home and decided I was going to keep at it on my little challenge against redneck dude and beat him, I finally did it! I also almost sprang my ankle in excitement.
Anyways I know ya'll are about to close up shop on me if you hear one more GH3 post. I apologize, but I have absoutely nothing else even remotley exciting. Hopefully when the kids get home I'll have more unimpressive fodder to blog about it. :)
Thanks for sticking with me through good hormones and bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard right now!

Stats

Blog Archive