Monday, November 19, 2007

4 Things Monday Meme

Since Marye is my new best baking friend..mmm..we could make a new abbreviation BBF. She tagged ME of all people to do a Meme. I really love it when ya'll tag me cause it makes me feel like you really like me, you really do!

4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED: uhm I guess it doesn't count if it's the same city..hehe Yes we have moved inside the same city 3 times. We're pro renters.
-Choctaw, OK
-Spencer, OK
-Hawkins, Tx (little bity town of a couple thousand people)
-and the present East Texas bigger city town
Sorry their not anywhere anybody's ever heard of.

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
-Babysitter Extraordinaire
-SnoCone Queen
-Tele-communicator
-the present Computer Software fixer upper
I was a professional mother somewhere in there too...though I have yet to receive a dime from that gig. ;)

4 FAVOURITE FOODS:
-Chicken Fried Steak or any kind of comfort food
-Pretty much anything Italian
-Just about anything Mexican
-A decadent cheesecake for dessert

4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY
-Pennsacola Florida
-San Antonio Tx
-NYC NY
-Pigeon Forge Tn

4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE
-some beach somewhere
-in OK
-in my bed napping
-an all expense trip to Disney World ( a girl can dream right?).

FOUR FANTASTIC BLOGGERS I'D LIKE TO TAG: I never was good at tag and hated being "it". So Tag Your It..Whoever You Are.

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive