1. Since I wont get to actually sleep in on Friday, I will be more than eager to run my taxi service, bright and early. The kids do have to go to school you know. Not that I would have actually taken a day off to spend time with them. That's what Saturday and Sunday is for right?
2. I will promptly go from dropping kids off to spending my morning at the big box B&B store with all books and a nice little coffee shop inside, where the coffee costs big bucks.
3. After spending most of the morning at B&B, I will head to the "House of Wal" and eagerly spend my $60 gift card that I worked my a** off for last week at work, doing extra projects. The workplace is awesome to give incentive for cheap labor. I most likely will not spend it all on me, it's the giver in me.
4. I will return home around noonish and hope that my darling hubs will then whisk me away to my favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch. Where I will bathe in queso sauce and drink Margarita's to the point of being giddy.
5. Around one or twoish, I hope to return home to catch a little cat nap- all that queso and Margarita can really do an old lady in.
6. At 3 or 4 the plan is to spruce up the house a bit. Although I highly doubt this will happen as I never get to watch Ellen or Oprah and that is precisely the time they come on. I've got high priorities.
7. 5:00p.m. the fun ends, and I will make my mom taxi rounds.
8. I will then get a small glimmer of hope that hubs will feel generous and take us to dinner, since I didn't make a plan for Friday. Otherwise it's leftovers. Woot!
9. Forage through my loot from the "House of Wal"
10. Either break into the new book I plan to buy or read through the one I'm currently reading.
11. Put my children to bed
12. Prepare my list of things to clean to get ready for my parents visit. (Did I mention my mom's birthday is the same as mine or vice versa?)
13. Take a nice long shower and maybe just maybe, if I'm feeling really spunky, I will shave.