Thursday, September 6, 2007

Nice Is Nice!


Jennifer aka BinkyBitch at playroupsarenoplaceforchildren awarded me the Nice Matters Award. I'm not really sure on the specifics of the rules for deeming someone else. I think pretty much anyone who is NICE enough to leave a sweet comment on your blog and who you've become good nice bloggy friends with counts. It's really up to you. I'm going to pick two or three since Jennifer already was awarded and I so would have picked her first. I mean she posts Alton montage's on her blog just for me, how nice is that!
Lawanda at love4joy She's like my first blog groupie and just as nice as a blog groupie can be.
I also give Deb at debmomof3 the nice award to cause she's a working momma like me and she deserves a pat on the back and some "nice" kudos.
Thanks Jen for thinking I'm nice! Kudos to my small blog groupy friends to comment nice things to me just to give me an ego boost, and that not everything I blog about is crap.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Wow, congrats and thank you! That is so sweet of you... :)

Stats

Blog Archive