Thursday, August 2, 2007

Interview Meme

The Rules of the Meme:

1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like [the food you hate most in all the world]. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You will update your [blog] with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.


1. Do you have any hobbies/pastimes? What is your fave? Uh I think the obvious is Blogging! Love it Love writing Love reading.

2. Do you think you will ever have a baby girl? ;) HAHA!! Unless God sends me a miracle like an immaculate conception or something the outcome is unlikely. I've had my tubes tied after boy 3. I would loooovvvvee to have a girl, but instead I can spoil other peoples little girls.

3. What is YOUR favorite indulgence?! Lawanda somehow I knew you were going to say chocolate. Mine is just taking off work and having a day to myself or with the hubs. I have to pay for daycare anyway whether they are there or not so why not?

4. Do you live close to your family? Sadly No. It drives my mother crazy that we aren't close. They try to come down at least once a month to see the boys. Were headed that way this weekend. So if you don't see me around to much I'm there and the internet well it's dial up and I'd rather die a quick death. If you get my drift.

5. How long have you been married? 9 years! It was kind of funny cause I feel so old after realizing just the other day that my ring bearer at our wedding is 17 now!

Leave a comment and I'll think of some crafty question to interview you.

2 comments:

Lawanda said...

Thanks for answering my interview questions!

Have fun at your mom's house !! And you can borrow some of my girls if you ever have the urge to have a girl ;)

I know what you mean about little children in your wedding getting old. My cousin Paula (whose pics I have been plastering all over my bloggy) is now 22. She was 9 at my wedding! EEK!

Oh, and all the kids I used to babysit? They all have kids of their own now. How old does that make me feel???? haha

Jean said...

o

Stats

Blog Archive