Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Lawanda Thinks I Rock!



I feel like I should be thrusting my fist in the air with thumb and pinky up yelling "I Rock!" Lawanda totally made my millennium, by nominating little 'ol me as a Rockin Girl. Yes I will wear my badge proudly on my sidebar cause that's what people do who rock.
Now I'm supposed to nominate 5 other gals that rock. Problem is most the ones I know read have already been nominated. I will give it a go though.

PlainJaneMom rocks cause she finds really great blogs written by other bloggers and links them to her blog. I've found so many awesome blogs just by reading her links. Plus she loves the LOLCATS like me and well that rocks in itself.

Jennifer at playgroupsarenoplaceforchildren I think has been nominated before but gosh darn it she double rocks for getting through this rough time with fussy Shel. I think she is seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

I know Clemntine has also been nominated but I think she double rocks for helping me out on some things with Wonderboy. I couldn't have done it without her. Plus she really is quite hillarious on the old blawg.

Sarah at Ordinary Days I just recently started reading her. She rocks cause she's a Libra which so am I, so us Libra's have to stick together. Plus she posted a pic of her sink full of dirty dishes for all of bloggy land to see. That in itself Rocks!

Of course I must give some love to Shannon at RocksInMyDryer Not because her title has "Rocks" in it to go along with the theme, but because her blog was the very first blog I ever really started reading around Nov. of last year. So she kind of got this whole addiction to reading blogs going for me.

Thanks again Lawanda your the best bloggy friend ever!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Jean! You rock, too!

I love your patriotic page!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy just about everything you write, chicka! :)

Stats

Blog Archive