Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Thank You!

Thank you for giving me the right to speak or blog what's on my mind with out any repercussions.

Thank you for allowing me to worship my God and or not worship him at my own choosing.

Thank you for allowing us the choice to bare arms if we wanted or didn't want to.

Thank you for giving us the right to a fair trial with a jury of our peers.

Thank you for giving us the freedom to elect the government officials we feel is right to run this great nation.

Thank you for choosing to fight for me, my kids, and my country men to protect and support our freedoms of this great nation.

Thank you for fighting in a war that the agenda may or may not be what you believe in, but your willing to sacrifice all of that and your life for the love of your country.

Thank you Fore-father's for believing these are the freedoms and rights every individual person should have and fighting and dying for these rights.

Thank you governing bodies for keeping and enforcing these beliefs of our Fore-fathers.

Thank you troops for your dedication and sacrifice in withholding these beliefs. That no other country will bring us down and take our freedom away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Thank you governing bodies for keeping and enforcing these beliefs of our Fore-fathers."

They have done a rather poor job over the last century. Particularly with the first, second, fifth, and tenth.

Stats

Blog Archive