1. Who was your best friend? My best friends were Shayla, Charity, and Cassidy and well I could go on and on.
2. Did you play any sports? Yes I was forced into playing tennis by Shayla. Tennis was not my forte. Ms. James our coach was a drill sergeant. She never played tennis but she knew how to whip our sorry butts into shape. We were always lifting weights or running very little tennis practicing.
3. What kind of car did you drive? Don't you remember? I drove a boat.
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Well we were either ahem..bowling or at the football game to cheer our team into
5. Were you a party animal? Well like I said, we were always bowling. ;)
6. Were you considered a flirt? Not really..at all.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? No I really wasn't musiclly talented.
8. Were you a nerd? I was a middle of the road kind of girl. I knew and were friends with all kinds. I probably was a nerd and didn't or pretended not to know it.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? No I was a goody twoshoes during school time. Boy I had everybody fooled.
10. Can you sing the fight song? I've had brain cells die since then. It's not stored in my random things I remember file.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? I liked Mr. Murphy ..everyone loved him and my senior english teacher whom I have totally forgotten her name. Senior year I was doing college part time so didn't have much teacher interaction.
12. What was your school mascot? A Yellow Jacket
13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes all 3 of them. I went as a group freshman year..in my pink pepto bismal dress. Jr. year I went with friends. and Senior year I went with John who's sister told me he was going to ask me. I waited all the way up to a week before prom and finally called him and pretty much asked him. He was a shy guy and never really dated much. Everyone thought we were some awesome couple. We had a blast at prom. Sadly in my selfish ways I ditched him and went "bowling" instead of going to the school sponsored after prom party.
14. If you could go back, would you? No thanks I'll pass.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? I remember after graduation going with C. in her awesome Mav to hit the graduation after party. I mean ahem bowling party...
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? That would have been the day after graduation. We were bowling literally. Yet I was trying to recover from "bowling" the night before.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? Well duh! If you've been reading long enough you would know that I am the snowcone queen.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? Since we had the privelege of an hour and half lunch we went out to eat all the time the first couple of years and then we got smart and started switching days by going to each others house to eat lunch.
19. Have you gained weight since then? Well I'm not doing Coach James work out if that's what you mean.
20. What did you do after graduation? refer to senior skip day question.
21. What year did you graduate? 1996.
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? John
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? Yes it was just last year. I had a blast got a little tipsy and drunk dialed C.(Mav girl) and left a very long message on her machine why she should have come. I haven't seen or spoken to C. since our friend Cassidy got married.
Here my friends is the crew post graduation/senior ditch day. See I told you we were bowling. :) I hope they don't kill me for blasting their pic on the internet. It was total coincidence that we all wore cutoff shorts. That's me on the far right. All buff and tanned like 18 year olds should be.