Friday, June 29, 2007

5 Questions

Shannon at RocksInMyDryer tagged me for a Meme. Well she didn't tag me personally, but I can pretend can't I? She did tag anyone so that counts. Anyway she gave a list of 5 questions to answer and then your supposed to tag someone with a new set of 5 questions. She had some good questions so I couldn't pass it up, never mind the fact the blog well was dry today.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Only one? I would have to say macaroni cheese, it's always been one of my weaknesses where I could just sit down and eat the whole pot by myself.

What's the most nerve-racking "close call" you've ever had? Well it's a really long story but I would have to say when I was pregnant with Wonderboy and went a whole month leaking amniotic fluid. The OB completely ignored my concerns that I was "wetting" myself quite frequently. I didn't realize what it actually was at the time and the OB didn't think to really check me. I don't know if you would really call it a close call but he finally did check me after complaining every week. I was just really really lucky I didn't get an infection. Of course everything just spiraled out of control after that. Long story short all is well now 7 years later.

Name five features your ultimate dream house would have. After living in rental housing for the past 9 years my dream house will not have ugly wood paneling and ugly 1970's wall paper! Does a maid count as a feature? I would love to just have a giant awesome kitchen with one of those fancy dishwashers that Shannon has that does not require pre-rinsing. I would also love to have one of those gigantic washers and dryers that holds 16 pairs of jeans. The dryer would have that steam feature so you wouldn't have to iron, not that I iron anyway. Since were dreaming and all, I would love to have a little cabana house on the property so that when family comes down for a visit they wouldn't have to sleep on an air mattress on the floor.

Who has been the most influential non-relative in your life?
That's a good one. I would have to say as corny as it sounds but Mister Rogers..you know from Mister Rogers neighborhood. I just felt he was such a great advocate for children and his mannerisms and personality was so peaceful and calming to me that it really was inspiring. When he died I cried like a baby. A couple years later my husband actually ran into Mr Mcfeely at a motel when he was asking for directions. He signed a few autographs for the boys. I happened to be sitting in the car at the time and hubs came back and said I ran into the guy that played Mr Mcfeely. I was just so star struck, I couldn't believe it. My husband didn't realize my adoration for Mr Rogers and told me to go back in and talk to him. I couldn't do it, I chickened out.

What one non-physical feature would you most like to change about yourself? I would love to be more out going in person. I'm a very shy person and it's really hard for me to meet new people or even to be in a social situation where I know people. I've always just been considered the quiet one.

Now I guess I'm supposed to make up 5 questions for you. I probably rambled so much you didn't make it this far. If you did good for you, now TAG your it!

1. What was one of your best summer time memories as a kid?
2. If you had a $500 gift card to shop any where where would it be and what would you buy?
3. What song, besides Amazing Grace would you like played at your funeral?
4. If you could place yourself in someone else's shoes for a day who would it be?
5. What main factors help you determine your vote for president?

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive