Friday, May 18, 2007

MEME!!!

I'm home today with a sick kid today and Woot Ive been tagged for MEME. Thanks Kimberly I feel so loved.
So the meme is 7 things you may/may not know about me. I will do my best to not disappoint. My public asks and there fore they shall receive.

1. I have a thing about the phone, I don't tend to answer it unless I'm absolutely sure of who it is. I barely even carry my cell phone ever, in fact it's been dead as a door nail for at least a month now. It's kind of ticking the husband off for paying for something I don't use.

2. I'm always planning some kind of plan B when I'm driving. I think I'm really messed up in the head. Since I do tend to forget the cell phone I'm thinking of what I would do if the mommy taxi service had a malfunction. Thinking of the joys I would have marching the kids along the road to a place to call for help. Luckily I haven't had any problems.

3. I have become a blog addict here lately. I read tons of blogs on a daily basis and actually obsess over my blog and read my posts over and over to make sure I am somewhat coherent at what I'm saying. I may not have the approval of the grammar Nazi's yet, but it does concern me and I really am trying to work on it.

4. I have a thing about T.V. shows which I think I have mentioned before. I just can't handle watching a show that I know has some sort of storyline I'd have to follow and watch on a regular basis to get. I honestly have never seen an episode of 24..just thinking about it strokes me out. I've never seen a lot of the shows that most people are raving about. I just don't want to have to follow along.

5. I went to Community College to be an X-Ray tech. I only had 2 semesters left and then became pregnant. They kind of frown on X-rays and pregnant women. I could have really gone to any college I wanted and become whatever I wanted. My parents would have paid for it as they had an adequate savings for me for it. Thing was I had such a low self esteem of myself that I didn't think any college would accept me even though I had fairly decent grades in high school. I want to go back in time and shake myself silly for it...but I think everything happens for a reason.

6. I have been playing fantasy football at work for 5 years now. I have always been the only girl in the office to play and never thought twice about it that it was mainly for the guys when the league sign ups started. I have a blast playing and am thinking of doing an all girls league this year as more girls are interested in playing but to intimidated to play the guys.

7. I have a strange addiction to QVC the shopping network. I don't have to even buy anything but just could watch forever what they are selling. It's kind of the same thing with late night as seen on t.v. promos. Some how they relax me and are just mindless. I look forward to QVC's Christmas in July. All day on July 25th they have Christmas decor, and gifts it's just awesome.

This was probably waaay more info than you ever wanted to know about me but I live to serve.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I am the same way with tv shows sometimes, too! I have never seen Grey's Anatomy. Am I the only one!?

And regarding your link to the contest- I fixed it for you!

Steph

Stats

Blog Archive