Monday, May 25, 2009

Show And Tell Tuesday

There's a new carnival in town at Mom's Marbles called Show and Tell Tuesday. From what I understand each week will be a different "themed" week to do something fun with your kids and then Show and Tell it on your blog and post it up. This week is MESSY. I took the challenge literally.


I had no qualms whatsoever of letting the kids have at in in the sprinkler and then roll in the mud like pigs. They got their feet muddy which is close enough to rolling in the mud for me. Thankfully the dog didn't roll per say. They had a blast and as soon as the grass recovers a bit they'll be back at it.












Check out MomsMarbles and you might get some fun ideas for the summer.

2 comments:

Mom's Marbles said...

I love it! Looks like they had a blast!
Thanks for joining in the first week of Show&Tell. Hopefully, next week Mr. Linky will feel like cooperating. :)

The Mom said...

That is awesome. I have great pictures of my boys playing in the mud. The bad part is cleaning them off with the hose and cold water!

Stats

Blog Archive