Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Reader Has Defeated Me

I've got a lot rambling around in my head but don't want to really do a random post, cause than all the fodder is wasted on random and then I'm back on an empty tank again.
I'm trying to catch up with everyone. You guys have been some busy little bloggers the past few days. I'm sure it's probably the "norm" but 3 days with over a hundred blogs, X 3 = a lot of blog reading to catch up on. I may have to hit the dreaded "mark as read" button and start clean. I thought I was going to do that, but it's hard. I just have to get my blog on.
You guys are like my T.V. shows waiting on the DVR to be watched(not that I would know anything about watching T.V. on digital recording devices). I just can't ignore them.

So I may skim through the blogs and only comment when compelled to. I'm sure you understand.

I had a great hiatus, and was surprised that I didn't need a blog fix. I'm thinking it's because my parents actually have T.V. and somehow I was distracted. Shoot, I didn't even get caught up on my book reading while gone. Oh well. I feel rested from the Internet and ready to start fresh.

*This has been a random rambling about nothing. Thank you and have a nice day.*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time visiting your parents - trust me, nobody will mind if you have to hit that all as read button - it happens to the best of us. :)

Krista said...

Ha, you think you have reader woes??? :) Try being gone for 2 weeks and having over 800 in the reader! And I can't seem to make any headway!
I don't think I can do the "mark all read" button thing. I feel like I miss too much! We'll see how long it takes me to get caught up...
Oh, and good luck with your computer woes... this is as far back as I've read so far!

Stats

Blog Archive