Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday-Aw Screw It Follow Up

Last week something crawled up my heinie and died and I'm not sure what it was. This hindered me from posting pics of the two youngest boys clean sweep of their room.
And now Aw Screw It with picture goodness....
Please brace yourself for impact on the first couple of pictures.


The black object above would be my shadow. Rarely a photo session goes by that he's not in one.
These boys do not understand the fine art of proper toy pickup and placement. Sadly I let it go on to long and it was time for an intervention.





I'm not sure why I didn't take a picture of the other side of the room. There is another bed for the other son..you know, the middle son who is always forgotten even in before and after room tackles. How sad is that? It's totally unintentional.

Much better. How long did this pristineness last? About 13.5 seconds.
Wait... I know what your wondering. Why do these poor boys have no actual bed and must sleep on mattresses on the floor? Glad you brought that up friend, glad you brought that up. Their bunk bed is hidden secretly away in their closet in a gazillion pieces, waiting patiently for us to locate the directions on putting it back together. Which I'm thinking will happen when the youngest starts high school.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww (hug) for forgetting the other side.

It looks awesome! Wanna come tackle my rooms? haha

Anonymous said...

It looks terrific - you did a great job tackling that room!

Anonymous said...

So it'll happen just in the nick of time, then! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean,
I'm Mahayla from Wat-aah! I saw that you were interested in our Challenge. Would you like us to send you a kit?
thanks
Mahayla
mslackerelli@gm.slc.edu

designHER Momma said...

oh i so know how you feel. sometimes I wonder what is the point?

Anonymous said...

That was a big transformation! You did good, mama. Want to come over and clean my house? ;)

Dorsey said...

My daughter sleeps on a bed spring and mattress combo on the floor because she's known for stuffing everything she can under her bed. We're in the process of considering making her a platform bed to take care of this problem and give her a proper bed.

Stats

Blog Archive