Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm Back To Let You Know I Can Really Shake Em Down

You guys didn't even realize I was gone did you?

First things first...I have not visited my blog since I left Sunday evening. I have no idea whats going on with the margins . Much to my chagrin when I came in just seconds ago, I had no idea all my pics were cut off. I'll try to get to that ASAP! I'm sure it's something to do with the background. GAH!

I'm so glad to be back and want to hug all your blog necks. I've missed you all.

I got my parents signed up for high speed. I know! I think the internet angels are singing hallelujah in cyber heaven. Sadly I won't be there when they set it up. I hope the tech dude gets them all set up and my mom doesn't have any problems. If so I will scramble back North on 35 to make sure all is well...maybe.

The painters come on Friday to paint. I'm not overly thrilled about this but I'll get over it. We have decided on a very light gray. I can't even remember if I mentioned this before I left. Oh well, I'm saying it again.

Hubs and I spent all morning at the mall on Sunday before I left. He let me get the last two books of Twilight. Needless to say I read Eclipse for probably a good 10 hours straight. I have some opinions on it that I'll discuss later. This one really bugged me for some reason.

I have piles of dishes and laundry to do and a house to clean. I'm not even going to bother until after the last of the paint is dry. I figure it's going to be chaotic anyway and the house can wait a few more days.

Happy New Year everyone!

Wonderboys response, when hubs asked him what today is:
"A Looney Toons Marathon?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you're back! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Eclipse :)

Stats

Blog Archive