Thursday, November 20, 2008

That Jean Is A Wild One..

I did something today that's pretty crazy for my standards. I fought the frump.
I actually did my hair not just brush it mind you; I mean, did the whole hot iron thing.
You know what I did next? I put on a little bit of make up. Shocking I know!

I'm sure your asking what's the special occasion? After school pick up of course. The teachers that do car pool duty are going to be so impressed. Not really.

One thing I didn't mention though..I'm still in my yoga pants and sweatshirt. One doesn't over do it on these kinds of things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao you've done far more than me this morning. And here I'm proud because I balanced the check book. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Today I am in sweats and the tee I slept in. Call me impressed ;)

Anonymous said...

Very impressive! I crave the days that I don't have to get up and put on all the dress clothes and makeup garb. That's why I love weekends! You go girl!

Stats

Blog Archive