Friday, November 14, 2008

How Come You Guys Didn't Tell Me About This Site?

Found this site Twilight Moms from another blogger and am wondering, why hadn't I heard of it before?! It's only the perfect fan site for Twilight Moms like us. Again your welcome. Oh and if you knew about it, how come you didn't tell me? :)

I was thinking I would probably be patient enough to wait until Thanksgiving weekend to see the movie, but I'm thinking that may not happen. I still want to drag the hubs to see it though and the only alone date time we'll get is Thanksgiving. Sigh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sorry I did know about it - to be honest I don't really read it lately though so that's why I haven't mentioned it.

Anonymous said...

Well, I am not a fan, so of course I didn't know. Maybe someday I will be a fan, though ;) hehe

Stats

Blog Archive