Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Over Here.. Beneath The Box Pile

I've gotten a whole heck of a lot of nothing done today. Boxes are everywhere and not a one is packed. Who would have thought that packing tape is a necessity when packing? Sure I could run out and get some but I'm trapped at home waiting on a very important package.

I'm sad to report that we have no prospective house yet..which also makes getting things accomplished difficult. I've gone cross eyed scouring Craigslist. I suppose there are other options like the Big D paper and all those pamphlets you get in front of restaurants, but there's just something about searching online for a house and getting all the info you need plus pics that make it so much easier. I also don't have to call 1500 different people to find out the first and fore most important question: Do you take pets?

Price and location are our biggest hindrance. We're trying to be frugal, but don't want a dump. When we find something decent and cost efficient, it's out in B.F.E. We don't want to be right in town, but hubs doesn't want drive any more than he has to.

At least during this down time, I am getting caught up on daytime T.V. which means just like 6 and half years ago, there's still nothing on daytime T.V.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who still said "BFE"! LOL Kevin hates it when I say that. And I admit, it isn't exactly nice, but it FITS! LOL

So, good luck on finding a house!!! I think it would be fun :)

Stats

Blog Archive