Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Randomness Saves The Day..or not

-I feel like the blog is losing it's pretty shiny sheen. I blame the kids and their absence. I feel like every irrelevant thing I have to say is well... irrelevant.
Doing lame posts like love hate relationships with your gift cards has probably reached the ultimate low. Not saying this ones going to be any better. Im just sayin. I apologize for that.
I got to thinking last night about the labels tag thing and am guessing that's the whole secret under world of the Holy Grail of Google searches. Am I right is that how people find you by "key" word search on Google?
I'm just not one to really stress about the stats. I like my faithful few to be honest. Though new peeps is always cool and makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
Anyways so I got to thinking about the Holy Grail of Google searches and 9 times out of 10 my tag is Random Thoughts or Random Stuff. Yeah I know I'm totally original. I thought self, I wonder if I'd be a top Google search if I typed the words RANDOM STUFF? Because who isn't looking to find just "random stuff" on Google?
So I did it and no you won't find me with in 10 plus pages. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Honestly I'm not sure how you'd ever find me if you were looking on Google. I tried the report thingy earlier this year and it reported absolutely nothing. I felt a bit shattered, but I'm over it.
Oh yes I will label this one random, cause it is.

This has been another random post brought to you by the useless without her kids WorkingMomma at WorkingMomma247.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Hmm, so does that mean that you're anxious for the kids to get home then, so you've got more blog fodder?? ;)

Anonymous said...

hehe I guess you miss the boys? ;)

The only keywords people search and come up with my blog are those celebrity look alike thingies I did some time ago. And that's it :-p

Thanks about my hair! I am still not thrilled with it, but not much I can do except let it grow til I can get it cut again! LOL

Anonymous said...

Working momma... you are the third one when I google.. :-)

Anonymous said...

I get the most hits for "fireworks stores", "house hunters, and P...(ends with the letters)...orn.

How's THAT for a random comment?

Stats

Blog Archive