Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Quick Note

I just wanted to say I was really surprised so many stopped by from the BlogHop Party even at the last moment and even though I had nothing to offer but me. You girls sure know how to stroke a blogger's ego. Cause isn't that all we really want is some comment love and validation?

I met a few interesting funny ladies by hopping around. It was so much fun and cheaper than it would have been to actually have to make a full effort at Blogher, and you know speak to people face to face. I don't do face to face conversations with strangers very well.

I also found it very interesting how many of you liked my Thursday 13 post. I had no idea you would enjoy it. I figured it had been done before. I'm not good at being original. You guys are more than welcome to "steal" my idea, and if you do it let me know. I think it would be interesting to see what your thoughts are with out revealing your thoughts if you know what I mean.

Anyways peace out my sisters and brother..I've got a house to conquer..vague thing preparation..wink..wink.

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive