Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just Because I Think You Should Know

I'm leaving in the afternoon Thursday for OK. So I have a few open ended things to say.

-I most likely won't be posting through the rest of the weekend. My mother's dial up is sllllooooowwww and I'd rather have Chinese water torture done than sit and wait for the pages to load. Don't miss me to much.

-I'm hoping that my hair won't do the icky gunk thing like it did the last time we were up. Mom says they fixed the PH level in the water. I'm crossing my fingers.

-I did not get even half of what I wanted accomplished done this week. Atleast I can feel good about the half I did get done. Right?

-There is no update on that vague update I mentioned last month.

-Thank you guys for your random google search support. I feel really good that I'm number 3 in Google for Working Momma. I'm sure it's because I spell Momma weird. I'll take what I can get.

-Hubs is wanting to head to Shreveport tonight (to the boats as they call it here in E. Texas) I'm not sure what he's thinking and he does know that I have to work half the day tomorrow.

That's all I got..Have a fantastic 4th! I know I will, just hanging with the familia popping off some crackers (legally of course) and eating. I hope to come back with a plethera of kid holiday pics. The blog has been blah with out any updated pics. Don't you think? I'm such a visual person.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hope you have a great time! :)

Stats

Blog Archive