Friday, June 20, 2008

Psst I Have Something To Tell You But I Cant Tell You Yet

Yeah I know. Your probably asking why are you even saying anything if you can't say anything? I'm the worst person when it comes to surprises and secrets I don't do them well. So this is the next closest thing with out giving it away.

I'd really like to tell you this interesting bit of information, but it's so far out in the air right now that it's way to soon to even sneeze about it. It has nothing to do with the blog in case you wondered...atleast sorta not really. I mean once it happens..if it happens..than I will probably be exploding with blog fodder but it's not specific to the blog. Yeah vaugness and hints I'm good at.
I will say that it's life changing..sorta kinda. Yet when I think more about this "life changing thing" it will change the blog in a way. Yeah I know.

I should be able to explode the news say the begining of July.
kthanxbye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I would ask if you were pregnant if I didn't read your previous post! LOL

But maybe you are anyway?!?!?!

I hope that's it! I love pregnancy! Even if it is someone else and not me! LOL

Deb said...

Hmm, interesting! I have a few guesses, but I'll keep them to myself. :)

Stats

Blog Archive