Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday 13-Mini Van Edition


Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer is doing a little last minute carnival of what unusal items are in your vehicle? I thought why not make this a Thursday 13? Cause I'm all about killing two birds with one stone.

1. My dress slip ...yeah I admit I slipped it off inconspicuously while waiting in the van for hubs to get groceries. I'm good. ;)


2. 2 big 'ol jugs of water


3. Football, for those impromptu visits to the park.


4. Back Scratcher -Wonderboy won it from a raffle at school.


5. Unused toothbrush


6. BoyScout scarf and book. -We're always prepared.


7. Trash from my breakfast at Mcdonalds, not to mention the other ten tons of trash in there.


8. 2 Unsharpened pencils


9. Screw Driver


10. Dog Leash


11. Mother's Day Cards- I kept meaning to take them into the office to show off.


12. Crayons


13. Bungee Chord

Here's some of the random items. Now you may not be able to tell, I think that my middle child has become Eurpopean, as he spelled on the Worlds Best Mom certificate "Mum." Which I found hilarious. That's so him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL @ "Mum"

My van was pretty trashy til yesterday when I made my second dd clean it out. I am so nice like that. haha

There were tons of sweaters, and also trash. Lotsa trash!

Deb said...

LOL - great list! I think mine would only have about 3 items on it - not that it's anywhere near clean, just has a lot of trash, toys and crumbs in it. :)

World's Greatest Mommy said...

Mine was so much worse!

I do identify with the trash, though! Does it multiply, or what?

Stats

Blog Archive