Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer is doing a little last minute carnival of what unusal items are in your vehicle? I thought why not make this a Thursday 13? Cause I'm all about killing two birds with one stone.
1. My dress slip ...yeah I admit I slipped it off inconspicuously while waiting in the van for hubs to get groceries. I'm good. ;)
2. 2 big 'ol jugs of water
3. Football, for those impromptu visits to the park.
4. Back Scratcher -Wonderboy won it from a raffle at school.
5. Unused toothbrush
6. BoyScout scarf and book. -We're always prepared.
7. Trash from my breakfast at Mcdonalds, not to mention the other ten tons of trash in there.
8. 2 Unsharpened pencils
9. Screw Driver
10. Dog Leash
11. Mother's Day Cards- I kept meaning to take them into the office to show off.
13. Bungee Chord
Here's some of the random items. Now you may not be able to tell, I think that my middle child has become Eurpopean, as he spelled on the Worlds Best Mom certificate "Mum." Which I found hilarious. That's so him.