Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sleepless Ramblings

It's going to be one of those days...

The sleep did not go well last night. I'm sure it didn't help that I stayed up passed my bedtime to watch the Family Jewels. Darn you Gene Simmons.
Once I did get to bed the sleep didn't come. This was probably a good thing, as sometime between sleep and sleeplessness, which I'm sure was like 20 minutes, the power went out. This would have been bad if I did actually sleep, cause I wouldn't have woken up had I actually gotten to sleep. Oh wait I forgot about my living alarm clock the dog.

Now my eyes are screaming for sleep, it's going to be a long day. Right now I'm "resting" while waiting for my darling children to arise from their sleep to eat their nutricious breakfast consisiting of a peanut butter granola bar. Working every Sunday this month has interrupted my morning jaunt to the grocery store. One more Sunday to go. Sigh.
I just told Bossy that he's driving me SANE. Mmm..this actually could be plausible. Once one has hit rock bottom on insanity, there's only one way back and that's up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!

I hope you get some sleep tonight!

Stats

Blog Archive