Friday, May 23, 2008

Did You Really Think You Could Get Rid Of Me That Easily?

A check list for tomorrow and a bit of rambling. What more would you expect from me?

-Semi Packed in our one carry on bag to save $15 bucks by not having AA check it in. Check

-Taxi route for boys school taken so Grandpa can find the school on Tuesday; only for him to fall asleep half way through the route. Check

-My mother already starting in on laundry and disenfecting my kitchen. Check

-Husband purchasing expensive camera to document our trip. Check

-Husband having second thoughts about getting married by Elvis and spending mucho money. Check

-Boys giving me the guilt trip of don't go we'll miss you. Check

-Hub and I's matching Eskimo Joe shirts ready for wear so we can be tweenkies when we travel; even though hubs doesn't know it yet. Check

-Me ready for cocktails as soon we board and sit down in our luxury first class seats. Check

-Hubs and I ready to fly home in our private jet after winning mucho dinero (one can dream anyway). Check

Yep I think we're ready

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

You are going to have a great time!!!

I am glad I am not the only one whose mother feels she has to clean her daughter's house the minute she walks in! ;)

Stats

Blog Archive