Saturday, March 22, 2008

Im A Bit Out Of Whack

The following post will be my usual random ramblings...just so you know you've been warned.

I made it through my Saturday work day much to my angst. It actually went by pretty fast and I was able to do a few more things with the template. I promise to stop messing with it eventually.
I came home and was immediately bombarded with GB wanting to spend the night at some kids house he's never even been to. Uhm hello who invites someone to spend the night on Easter weekend? To top it all off, this is the first time he's ever spent the night with someone ever..besides his grandparents. Freak out a little I was. Yet somehow I was talked into this simply because when first asked he led me to believe it was another kid, who we do know and that I would feel less stressed of letting him spend the night with. I left all this up to C as I kind of freaked out about the whole thing, it's probably no big deal other than it being Easter weekend and it being at some new kids house, but I digress.

We decided to celebrate Easter by having a welcome spring party on Friday, instead of doing the pagan Easter thing tomorrow. I think this will work out better. I'll post pics of our mini egg hunt and celebration tomorrow.

My basketball bracket in case anyone cares, is not doing great but not doing horrible either. It's all really to early to tell. I've got UCLA going all the way. Crossing fingers and hoping I don't stroke out before the end.

There's nothing more thrilling than coming home from running the kid to this new kids house and finding the trash can turned over and grease all over the kitchen floor. I was none to pleased at this discovery. Just as I finished cleaning up that mess, I sat down here to type up my rants and look over the living room floor and a mass of dog throw up was on the carpet. Sigh! I'm just a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
I just feel I can't get anything done and don't have the energy to even try. Once I get one area fairly clean another area is destroyed. I know you guys have all been there, I know I'm not the only one. I just hate coming home to a house that's a mess and all the other beings in the house have done nothing all day but play.
I'll be ok, I just needed to get it out of my system. Ive got a buck up as UCLA is losing big time at the moment and I may just have to break down and cry.

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive