Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Because I Do Have The Best Kid On the Planet...

The news is talking non stop about the candidates and GB stated "Mom, there's my guy Obama!" So I guess he thinks some how he's going to go out and vote in the primary next week.
He stated "Mom I want Obama to win, because I want you to be the first woman president." Ahem as I pull myself up off the floor. "Well son I don't think I quite qualify to rule the free world." I mentioned. "Oh that's right you have to be 36 to run." he said. He's obviously learning something in school. As he is reading this and still perplexed why I couldn't be the one to reform our health care system, maintain our borders, improve education, resolve the foreign policies of the world. I can gleam with pride that he looks up to me in a way that if I can fix his ravioli's and booboos, I can obviously fix America too.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Aw, that's sweet! And I'm loving your story as well!

Jennifer said...

I'd vote for you!

Stats

Blog Archive