Friday, January 11, 2008

A Few Good Things

I figured since the past couple of days have not been great, that I needed to remind myself of the random things I love, enjoy, relish, whatever.
Here we go, good random thoughts...

Cinammon rolls baking in the oven. I'm sure that's what heaven smells like. Nothings better than to just pull a batch I made last month out of the freezer and pop it in the oven.

Watching Sound of Music and belting out every song along with the Van Trapp Family. One random fact about me, I love Sound of Music so much that I bought the Van Trapp's great great something or other grand children's CD's. Not just one but all, including the Christmas one. This is the last CD(s) I've bought which was about 2 years ago. No I don't play it constantly in the car, only alone when I'm feeling down. Yeah I know I'm an odd one.

A dog's unconditional love. Sure there's people who love unconditionally sometimes, but even people hurt people. I just love my dog, even though he drives me crazy sometimes. He knows when I'm down and goes everywhere in the house with me. I'm never far out of his sight. I honestly never have been a big dog person, and he's pretty much taken ownership of me so I'm kind of stuck with him. I'm so glad I am.

I love getting a random package in the mail that I forgot was coming my way. Whether it was something I ordered or ahem won, it's like Christmas all over again.

A good book that come hell or high water cannot be put down no matter what.It's been a while since I've had one. I'm sure it's out there waiting for me.

The random off the wall funny things my kids say. Those dudes just crack me up.

Well I think I feel a little bit better now. I'm gonna hit the GH3 for awhile and totally play out my emotions to feel even better. Thanks again guys for being that understanding ear/eyes that you are.

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive